Friday, May 14, 2010

Auction is ON

I am literally about to get kicked out of my hotel room for overstaying the alloted time SO I HAVE TO WRITE THIS SUPERFAST!


My donation is up on DO THE WRITE THING FOR NASHVILLE.

I am offering a basket of a dozen brand-new (many not-even-released-yet) very wonderful YA or MG books and arcs. I will personally choose them for you, using both the ABLit client list and the bookstore, and I will be in touch first to make sure that the books are to your taste and you haven't read them already*.

Yes - that is a dozen awesome books, personally chosen by me. And I am VERY good at choosing books for people. It's like... my superpower.

So come on, bid!  BID!



* (My original post makes it sound like they will only be ABLit books, and I will definitely have them in there, but I am happy to go outside those parameters too if it will make the best basket for YOU!)

1 comment:

  1. Cool! You are so awesome. Off to bid... (I probably won't win cuz all of these bids end up way out of my price range, but I'm happy to do my part by bumping the bids up. LOL).

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated - if I'm at my desk, they'll show up quickly. If I'm not... not so quickly. Thanks for your patience!