Wednesday, May 12, 2010

More Zombiriffic News! Yay!


I'm on a plane en route to Boston, but I could NOT wait to share this awesome piece of news as soon as I got the go ahead: 

"Zombies continue to take over the world! On the heels of Turkish, German and French foreign sales for Adam Selzer's I KISSED A ZOMBIE, AND I LIKED IT, the book has been optioned for a Disney Channel Original Movie, in a deal by Taryn Fagerness Agency on behalf of Jennifer Laughran of the Andrea Brown Literary Agency. ZOMBIE, a young adult novel published in January by Delacorte, is a hilarious and unexpectedly sweet Zombie-Vamp-Romance-Spoof featuring a teenage girl who, blinded by love, overlooks (at least for a while) some of her zombie boyfriend's flaws (like his funky smell)."

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! Who knew Zombies were so smoochable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great. I love humor! Can't wait to read it. Congrats to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-thrilled for you and Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! See you at the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That's a great deal! Sounds like an awesome book as well! I'll be sure to add it to the reading list this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated - if I'm at my desk, they'll show up quickly. If I'm not... not so quickly. Thanks for your patience!