Monday, June 28, 2010

Contest Mania! DRAW THE DARK by Ilsa J. Bick

 DRAW THE DARK by Ilsa J. Bick
"The things I draw. They tend to die..."
Seventeen-year-old Christian's parents disappeared when he was a little boy. Ever since, he's drawn obsessively: his mother's face...her eyes...and what he calls "the sideways place," where he says his parents are trapped. Christian figures if he can just see through his mother's eyes, maybe he can get there somehow and save them.

But Christian also draws other things. Ugly things. Evil things. Dark things. Things like other people's fears and nightmares. Their pasts. Their destiny.

And some things the people of Winter, Wisconsin would rather forget—like murder.

The awesomely dark and creepy DRAW THE DARK doesn't release until October but I just happen to have a couple beautiful hardback copies that I can give away. Woohoo! It's contest time!  The contest is easy:

Follow Ilsa J. Bick on Twitter & re-tweet the contest message as it is below.  That was super-easy, no? 

RT @literaticat CONTEST!! Win creepy psychic thriller DRAW
THE DARK! http://bit.ly/a9ol4S 1) Go follow author @ilsajbick 2) RT THIS.

Contest ends in 24 hours. International residents OK. Must both follow @ilsajbick AND RT contest message in order to be eligible.

7 comments:

  1. Yes, it sure was:) Great cover, btw...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome contest! Thanks for doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this book sounds like an awesomely dark read! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. This sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Tweeted!!

    http://twitter.com/Annie_McElfresh

    This book looks AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tweeted and I am SO buying this book. Right up my alley. If I win, I'll give one away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic premise!! Retweeted and am now following Ilsa.

    Even if I don't win, I'm buying this. Love me a good dark book...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated - if I'm at my desk, they'll show up quickly. If I'm not... not so quickly. Thanks for your patience!