Saturday, June 26, 2010

From Publisher's Marketplace

It's only been a couple weeks since her last deal was announced, but really, is there such a thing as too much good news?

HELL NO!

I'm sure that Kate won't have time to blog about this until she's done with ALA madness, but since I am just sitting at home, I've got plenty of time to brag. This is part of what will keep Ms. Messner busy for the next couple years:


Children's:
Middle grade 

Kate Messner's EYE OF THE STORM, set in a dystopian world with killer tornadoes, corporations that profit from them, and a group of teens at an elite science camp who risk everything to expose their society's dark secrets and find a way to stop the storms, plus another standalone novel, again to Walker, by Jennifer Laughran at Andrea Brown Literary Agency.















8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to both Kate & you!! The book sounds cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Kate and Jenn! I just finished an ARC of Sugar and Ice and Gianna Z is one of my fave middle-grade books this year. Kate is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you and Kate! Huzzah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Yay for Kate and Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa - SO COOL!! Way to go you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the good news!! Keep it coming!
    Congratulations to Kate and you too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated - if I'm at my desk, they'll show up quickly. If I'm not... not so quickly. Thanks for your patience!