Friday, July 02, 2010

Not Your Mother's Book Club

For those of you not "in the know", long ago I created this cool teen author event series called Not Your Mother's Book Club at Books Inc.  We throw monthly awesome YA book parties in San Francisco (and now Palo Alto and Berkeley). We're entering our fifth year of fun!  Woohoooo!

I had an LJ community for NYMBC that used to be quite active, but it has fallen into disuse as LJ's gotten increasingly buggy and weird. But I am glad to unveil the new and improved Not Your Mother's Book Club blog!

Follow it if you're interested in YA event news, book reviews and interviews. 

1 comment:

  1. This is great! (And I'm THRILLED it is not on LJ.) Subscribing :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated - if I'm at my desk, they'll show up quickly. If I'm not... not so quickly. Thanks for your patience!